The Consortium of Eastern Regional Theatres (ConsERT) is a collective of over 75 performing arts centers and presenters, historic theatres and concert promoters that meets regularly to compare notes, discuss industry trends, develop solutions to common problems, and create programming opportunities. The mission of ConsERT is to advance the empowerment of member eastern presenters and venues through regional cooperation and representation, and an open exchange of information. Member venues range in size from 250 to over 2,500 seats.
- Membership is $100.00 per year. The membership year is July 1 to June 30. A renewal notice will be mailed to you with the retreat announcement and registration each June.
- Membership is per organization.
- List serve access is unlimited and may be utilized by all staff at member organizations.
- Unlimited web/list serve access
- First 2 employees attend annual retreat at discount
- No charge for meeting attendance/hospitality
- Numerous networking and information sharing opportunities
- Annual Retreat
- Meetings: Two per year, with breakout or concurrent meetings for specific staff areas, facilitated by outside guest speaker, such as:
- Front of House (Include House Manager/Ticketing)
- Money - Finance/Development
- Production/Programming/Contract and rider negotiation
- Networking Opportunities
- APAP Meeting
- PAE Meeting
- Informal Meetings specific to region
- Listserve Networking
- Web Site Information Database